Friday, January 1, 2010

Apparently I'm Terrible at Computer Machines...


So I'm very new at this whole blogging thing. I fought the urge to blog for a long time because, to be frank, I felt a wee bit nerdy. And it's like writing in a diary. You have all these images of yourself looking smart and deep by letting all of your thoughts and confessions find their way into a little purple and kitten covered book with a gold, heart-shaped lock on the side. So you sit down with your 4-colors-in-1 pen, unlock your diary, and you suddenly forget every experience in your life worth writing about. So you decide to just write about your day, which is usually not too exciting. That is about how I feel about this blog. I really do not know what to write about, so I figure I just write about my days, and today, I am bad at computers. I don't care to admit how long it took me to get to this screen so I could actually write the blog. There are so many things that I don't know what they mean and really don't want to know what they mean. As long as my entry doesn't disappear after I type it then I'm good to go. I don't even know if anyone will ever read this, which is probably for the best. Anyway, I am a blogger now, so I feel smart and deep and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment