Friday, February 19, 2010

Amy Atkins is My Favorite Family Member


I would like to take this time to thank my wonderful cousin Amy for being my one and only follower. I hope you other family members reading this realize that you just lost A LOT of brownie points in my book, some of you are even in the negative points (Eva Landreth, for reasons previously mentioned in a little blog entry entitled "Gifts from Family"). Amy, you now have your own chapter of greatness in my little book of brownie points.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was your favorite. This comes as quite a shock--after all we've been through together. Remember, I was there going through the ordeal of the whiners, pretending to be sick. Amy didn't even show you the courtesy of coming for a visit. Some lame excuse about having a newborn. I've had newborns before, yet I made the trip. So, you just might want to reconsider the FAVORITE title.

    ReplyDelete